Breakthrough Tri-Band WiFi technology is used in the Netgear ac3000 setup to provide a huge combined wireless bandwidth of up to 3.0 Gbps using Mywifiext setup. By smartly allocating every computer to the fastest WiFi band possible, the ac3000 Setup enhances WiFi efficiency. Doing so makes it possible for the devices to communicate at their top speed.
Netgear ac3000 setup using WPS method
Use WPS for Netgear ac3000 Setup :
- Switch on your Netgear WiFi range extender setup for the ac3000 extender setup.
- Near to your WiFi router, position your New extender setup.
- Plug in an electric socket with your extender.
- Wait for the power LED to light green on the ac3000 setup
- On the Mywifiext extender, press the WPS button.
- The relation between your router and the extender is good if the ac3000 Link Status LED lights are white. If the connection is fine, the ac3000 setup Status LED will glow blue.
- Shift the extender closer to the router if the Connection Status LED lights amber or red and try again.
Note: If the 5 GHz band is enabled by your router, your extender can try to connect to the 5 GHz band of the router for the first time.
- Switch to a different position with your Netgear extender setup.
- Take your WiFi-enabled computer or mobile device to a location with limited WiFi router coverage.
- Link an expanded Mywifiext.local network to your WiFi-enabled machine or mobile device.
Netgear ac3000 setup using Manual method
You need to physically attach your router using the following means prior to the Netgear Extender Setup:
- Remove all connecting cables from the device. Plugin the power adapter for the Netgear wifi extender setup and check the power light to make sure that the Extender is on.
- Get the router attached. Plug one end of the modem’s Ethernet cable and the other end of the cable into the router.
- Link a wall socket with your New Netgear Extender Setup router.
- Plugin the power adapter for the router and check the power light to make sure the router is on.