Netgear EX2700 Extender Setup / N300
Manual Step’s of the Netgear EX2700 N300 Extender Setup using Web Browser:
- Plug the Netgear Ex2700 wifi repeater to a power outlet.
- press the Power button on the device if it doesn’t show you power light.
- Place your WiFi extender near your router.
- Connect the Netgear Booster to your router with an ethernet (LAN) cable.
- Open a web browser on a PC or mobile device and navigate to mywifiext.net.
- Then the New Extender Setup page appears on the screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for Netgear Ex2700 Extender Setup to your existing WiFi network.
- Once it’s connected successfully you can change the location of your N300 wifi.
- If you receive poor connectivity, move the extender more close to your router and try again until the Link Status LED becomes all green.
- Connect your devices to the extended WiFi network once you’ve determined the ideal placement for your extender.
How to connect Netgear Ex2700 Range Extender Via WPS button.
Set up a Netgear EX2700 with WPS? The steps are as follows:
- First, plug the N300 booster to a power and turn it on.
- Wait for the WiFi Power LED to turn green.
- Keep the extender and router in the same room.
- Now press the WPS button on your extender & the Router simultaneously.
- Then you will see WPS light start flashing on both of the device.
- If the Netgear EX2700 N300 Link Status LED is all green, your router and extender are connected properly.
- Try to connect any wireless device to the Extended Network using the same password which you use for your regular WiFi.
- Finally you just completed the Netgear Ex2700 Extender Setup using WPS Setup
If your router supports the 5 GHz band, your extender will attempt to connect to it the first time when you hit the WPS button. If your extender does not connect to the router’s 5 GHz band the first time, it could cause a slew of problems during Netgear EX2700 WiFi extender setup.
Step by Step process for Netgear N300 Ex2700 Extender Setup Using Netgear Genie Setup:
- First unbox the Netgear Extender from the box.
- Connect your Netgear EX2700 repeater to a power socket.
- Wait a few moments for the Power LED to turn solid green.
- Connect your Netgear EX2700 extender with your smart phone or laptop.
- If The connection with your device is connected, client link LED will static on the extender.
- Now, Open a web browser on your wifi enabled device.
- Type wireless extender’s default web address, www mywifiext net.
- Then the Netgear Genie Setup page will appear.
- Follow the genie instruction to connect your N300 to your existing network.
- Select your existing WiFi network which you want to extend and then press the NEXT button.
- Enter your network password in the password field and press the NEXT button.
- Set your Netgear EX2700 extender’s SSID (network name) and password, then click Finish.
- Now your WiFi Range Extender is connected and you can move it 20-25sq feet from the actual Router for the better performance .
That’s how Netgear Genie helps you to Setup N300 Extender with your existing network. In the case of any difficulty feel free to get in touch with our Expert’s 24*7 .