Netgear EAX15 Extender Setup
Netgear EAX15 Setup – Netgear WIFI mesh extender can fix your wireless connectivity issue in your home or office.
Let’s discuss how to install Netgear EAX15 extender:
- Plug the EAX15 dual band AX1800 WIFI Extender into a power source.
- Put the mesh extender near to your existing router.
- Before installing, make sure there is only one solid light on Netgear EAX15 Mesh Extender.
- Now press WPS button first on the router and then on AX1800 dual band extender.
- You will now have the green lights start blinking on both the devices.
- When the light stop blinking, if you have all four solid green lights on the repeater.
- You have successfully setup the Netgear EAX15 Mesh AX1800 extender with WPS method.
- Now you can unplug it and place at your desired location.
Somehow if there is no WPS button on the Router then you can try to install your Netgear EAX15 4 stream extender with the browser setup or just email us or call us to get in touch with our highly certified Experts on 1-800- ***-****
How to install Netgear EAX15 Mesh AX1800 Extender?
Netgear EAX15 Mesh AX1800 Extender will provide you a powerful WIFI signals once its connected with your home router or modem. It will gives a seamless coverage at your home or offices with a great speed up to 1.8 gbps.
Here are steps for Netgear EAX15 WIFI Extender Setup using Mywifiext.net:
- Make sure Netgear Mesh EAX15 wireless extender connected to power.
- Once plugged in, it will show you solid power light in the front.
- Connect any wireless enabled device to Netgear_Ext network.
- Type Mywifiext.net in the address bar to login to the Netgear EAX15 setup page.
- You are now on the Netgear new extender installation page.
- Create an account and follow all the onscreen instructions to connect your AX1800 extender to the router or modem.
- After installing, move the WIFI booster to the location where you have the low WIFI connectivity
For any enquiry about Netgear Ax1800 extender setup you can directly call on our toll free number where our experts will guide you how to install a new Netgear eax15 extender manually.