Netgear EX6000 Extender Setup
The Netgear EX6000 Setup can be installed as a wireless access point to replace an existing network or to create a new Wi-Fi hotspot. But on this page, we will learn how to install the Netgear EX6000 as a wifi range extender.
The Netgear AC750 expands your WiFi range and speeds, enabling you to use your gadgets from anywhere in your home. Because of the AC technology, you can expect high-speed connections, which are suitable for streaming high-definition video or gaming.
The Netgear EX6000 WiFi Range Extender works with any router and extends your WiFi coverage quickly and easily.
Netgear EX6000 Setup | AC750
Follow these steps for Netgear EX6000 AC750 Setup:
- The first step is to turn on the Netgear EX6000 Wifi Extender.
- With an ethernet cable, connect the ends of the existing router and the EX6000 extender.
- Now using any wifi device like laptop or mobile, connect with NETGEAR_EXT.
- Once Netgear EX6000 is connected, the LED light will flash solid green.
- Open any internet browser and enter mywifiext.net at the top of your web browser.
- Now Just press the button NEW EXTENDER SETUP, to begin with, Netgear EX6000 Setup.
- Now follow the instructions in order to install the Netgear EX6000 AC750.
- Finalize the Netgear Extender Setup and it’s all done.
You’ve successfully completed the Netgear EX6000 AC750 installation process. In case you face any of the issues while doing the Netgear Extender Setup, just give a call on our toll-free number.
Netgear EX6000 Setup via WPS Button
To install Netgear EX6000 Wifi Extender Setup via the WPS button, follow these instructions:
- Netgear EX6000 should be turned on.
- Now find the WPS button on your Netgear EX6000 Wifi Extender.
- After finding the WPS button, you’ve to just press it.
- Hold the WPS button for few seconds and release it after some time.
- Let your Netgear EX6000 with your existing router.
- And finally, you have successfully installed the Netgear EX6000 Extender via the WPS button.
Netgear EX6000 AC750 Setup Firmware Upgrade
For Netgear EX6000 AC750 Setup Firmware upgrade, follow the steps below:
- Connect your Netgear EX6000 with your router.
- Make sure both are turned on.
- Use any device like smartphone or laptop and open a web browser.
- Visit mywifiext.net
- Find the Firmware Upgrade option on the page.
- Now click on Update Now in order to update the Netgear EX6000 AC750 Firmware.
Finally, your Netgear EX6000 AC750 Setup Firmware Upgradation process is complete. Now enjoy the buffer-free internet with the latest version.