Netgear Ex6400 Extender Setup
How to open Netgear EX6400 Setup| AC1900 with Netgear Installation Assistance
If you have a dead zone at your Home or Office say bye-bye to dead spots by using the Netgear Ex6400 wifi range extender. Netgear AC1900 EX6400 range extender is compatible with every brand wireless router. You can manually connect and install Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 repeater through Extender default URL mywifiext.net or try IP address 192.168.1.250 which will help you to login New Extender Setup page. If you find any problem while the Netgear EX6400 Extender Setup guide, get in touch with our IT expert without wasting your precious time.
Steps are below For Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Extender Setup| EX6400
Plug Netgear Ex6400 Ac1900 Extender to an electric outlet
Make sure the power LED Light is Turn On.
Use any wifi enabled device to connect with Netgear_EXT
Now open any Web browser and type www.mywifiext.net in the address bar.
It will lead you to open Netgear Genie Setup wizard which helps you with Netgear AC1900 Extender Setup Ex6400.
Now you just need to follow the on-screen instructions carefully for Netgear Ex6400 wifi range extender setup.
Once your wifi repeater is connected successfully it will show you all the LED light solid green except(device light)
When you connect any smart device to the Netgear Range Extender use the same credentials which you use for your regular Wifi.
Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Setup (EX6400) Using WPS Method:
If it’s the first time when you are trying to install Netgear AC1900 EX6400 Extender using WPS(Wireless Protected Setup) follow the steps below :
- Netgear AC1900 wifi extender should be connected to the power source.
- Wait for the power Led light to turn solid green.
- While the WPS Setup AC1900 nighthawk wifi extender needs to be closer to the Router.
- first press the WPS button on Netgear Ex6400 then on the actual router.
- It will make a connection between the Extender and your regular Wi-Fi.
That is how you can make a successful connection with your existing internet using the WPS method, Once it is connected properly Router Link Led will be solid on Netgear Ex6400 Ac1900 wifi range extender. Then you can unplug it and place it where you have a wifi signal problem and stream unlimited internet with great performance.
Netgear Nighthawk EX6400 AC1900 Extender Firmware Update
Common Steps How To Update Firmware Of Nighthawk AC1900 EX6400 :
- Plug Netgear Nighthawk EX6400 into a power socket.
- Press the power button if LED lights are not ON.
- Connect any mobile or PC to the Netgear AC1900 Extender.
- Now open a web browser and type 192.168.1.250 in the address bar.
- It will ask you for the username and password which you created before.
- When you logged into Netgear Genie Setup Wizard go to menu option.
- Then click on the “Firmware Update” option.
- There will be an option Check Online Tap on that.
- If there is any new firmware update is available click on that.
- Do not go back till the update process is completed it may cause your Netgear Ex6400 extender may get crashed.
If you face any trouble while installing the firmware You can contact our Expert any time to get a solution for your Netgear AC1900 extender Firmware Update,